Monday 10 May 2010

New Dress

While the arrival of a new dress can hardly be said to be an unusual occurrence in Puddleduck land, there are some that cause more excitement than others. This divine red Chalk n Cheese number (from Minifashionista) being one such dress. As soon as I unwrapped it I wanted to wear it. So what that it was bedtime - I can't see why Mummy thought that that made any difference at all!


I finally got to wear it - seriously I had to wait 3 days and was not impressed - when we went for a picnic on Mother's Day. Teamed with some red tights it was the perfect outfit for an autumn picnic. I simply adore the pockets on the skirt - perfect for squirreling away all sorts of treasures!


I'm not inclined to be gentle with my clothes and I can happily report that this one stood up to as much running up and down a dirt hill as I could manage!

No comments:

Post a Comment