Thursday 6 May 2010

Corridors of Power




This is my daycare building. Pretty impressive, huh? Just quietly, there are quite a few grown-up kids who come to visit every sitting week and throw some fairly spectacular tantrums in the Chambers!


There's a school of thought that says you should only wear old and daggy clothes to daycare to avoid getting anything good ruined. I can see the theory behind it, but what's the point in having lovely clothes that you grow out of before you wear them out? I'd rather my clothes reflect the fun I have had in them than still look as pristine as the day I bought them.


This combo of Country Road dress and Ouch frilly knickers is one of my all time favourites for a day at daycare. I've almost grown out of it but can say with absolute confidence that I have gotten wonderful wear out of it and I've had some amazing fun in it!


No comments:

Post a Comment