Saturday 23 October 2010

Rainy day

What's a girl to do when the heavens open on a perfectly good Saturday afternoon? Organise her summer shoes of course. I've had somewhat of a buying spree lately - all necessitated by our move to a slightly warmer climate. No frivolous purchases at all.

I'm still totally in love with Chook Leaf shoes and can't wait to get out and about in my tan thongs, but my new shoe obsession for this summer is Saltwater sandals from Little Pinwheel.

I have three pairs so far (yellow, pink and red) and I think it's safe to assume I'm going to keep building my collection - if for no other reason than they come in Mummy sizes too and any pint-sized fashionista knows it's simply not cool for Mummy to have more of a good thing than you!





No comments:

Post a Comment