Wednesday 22 July 2009

Loz and Dinny

It always sends me into a little bit of a frenzy when I find something so kitschy and unique and Mummy was virtually in a trance when she bought this beautiful dress by Loz and Dinny. Just ask the lovely Gemma who designs these fabulous dresses - Mummy couldn't even remember what size she wanted for me! She's going to have to lift her game because I won't tolerate mistakes when she's buying me clothes. Mummy I mean, not Gemma!

I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail so I can start trying it on with things in my wardrobe. I think it will look gorgeous with skivvies and tights (yes, there's very little I don't think will look good with tights) for the rest of winter and then in summer I can run around in all my bare-legged glory.

Check out the Loz and Dinny store at:

www.madeit.com.au/Loz_and_Dinny

1 comment:

  1. you are truly gorgeous - hope you like your dress - I got sewing very fast and it will be popped in the mail tomorrow and hopefully with you on Friday.

    ReplyDelete