Tuesday 26 May 2009

Bespoke creations

Don't you hate it when you're out and about in your pram and you see another little tot in your outfit? Obviously it's nice to know there are other babies with great taste out there, but a girl likes to stand out from the crowd!

Fortunately Grandma is a bit of a whiz at sewing and knitting so I have put my orders in for some bespoke couture, but while she gets stuck into those, I thought I'd go on a bit of a hunt to see what else is available out there.

Lo and behold I discovered http://www.madeit.com.au/ - enough gorgeous, unqiue creations for every little girl!
Given that Grandma is busily creating clothes and shoes, I have been relatively circumspect in that regard and have concentrated on accessories...

I'm completely addicted to the gorgeous stroller blankets Rachelle from MiaHenry makes (www.madeit.com.au/MiaHenry) . The designs are just heavenly and they are so warm and cuddly on a winter's day.




















These days I have quite a collection of hairclips and brooches, so I was delighted to stumble across these beautiful hairclip display canvasses made by Chikitita.


I'd really encourage any fellow shopaholic with a desire for something a little bit different to spend some time browsing the site. There are treasures everywhere.
I'm sure this won't be the last time I post about my love of all things bespoke. In fact, I know it won't be - I haven't even touched on the homemade heaven that is Mathilda's Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment