Wednesday 9 June 2010

The most magnificent skirt ever

It's hard to find words or take pictures that do this exquisite pettiskirt justice. It was a present from my Aunty Meghan and even though I know she has impeccable taste (she regularly advises Mummy on her purchases) I had no idea a thing of such beauty existed anywhere!

I whirled and I twirled and pulled just about every pair of Mummy's shoes out of her cupboard to find the perfect pair of heels - these Tony Bianco black patents ended up being my favourite.

It took a lot of coaxing me out of it when it came time for bed, however, when Mummy promised me she would not sneak away with it while I slept I relented and let her hang it up where we could both stare at it for a little longer. I'm still not entirely sure Mummy doesn't have designs on it for herself ...

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is just too stunning!! :) You look so lovely in it too!

    ReplyDelete