Tuesday 23 March 2010

Winter Wardrobe

All of a sudden the leaves are turning yellow and orange and the mornings are getting just a little bit chilly. Of course we all know what this means - time to start putting together my winter wardrobe! I went for an exploratory mission on the weekend and I must confess I am very excited!



I realise trackies aren't everyone's cup of tea, but where I live it does get really quite cold so I think they count as essentials. I wasn't super-fussed on the velour numbers so I ended up settling for some super-funky grey harem pants that I will team with a hoodie or two. I've got my eye on a few already!


I'm a girly girl (lucky - or Mummy would have wasted a lot of money on all those dresses!) so I tend to head straight to dresses when I'm picking my own clothes. The added bonus is they can then become tops when they get too short - see, I am such a practical shopper.

I've also been doing some fairly intensive trawling of websites for the perfect pieces to help make up my winter wardrobe and over the next few weeks I thought I would give you a sneak peek at my "wish list" - all the things I'm saving hard to buy.

So what did I wear on my exploratory mission? My Sudo Misha dress (it's still a little big but as I told Mummy that's just tough, I'm not waiting until next Summer to wear it!) and my silver Choof Leaf sandals. Mummy pulls them out at every opportunity as apparently my feet are growing too quickly (she mentioned something about Chinese and their lovely foot-binding techniques but I am sure she was joking?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment