Thursday 20 August 2009

Trifle Shoppe

I've made a heavenly new discovery just in time for Spring - Trifle Shoppe! Rather than having to trawl through a myriad of overseas stores to find designers and brands (only to then be devastated by the exorbitant cost of shipping to Australia!), they are all here on this gorgeously presented shopfront. It's not so much a shop, as a portal to shopping heaven!
Just in time for the arrival of Spring (11 days and counting!), I've stocked up on some Right Bank Babies goodies and bought some gorgeous MiniLala hairclips. Right Bank Babies is a brand I have fallen head over heels in love with, but getting my hands on new pieces has proved to be a challenge... until now! As soon as my parcel arrived I promise to introduce you!


1 comment:

  1. Ohhh thank u for your sweet post on Trifle - xoxo - Lou (Trifle Shoppe)

    ReplyDelete