Friday 10 July 2009

Baby in Black

I've never been sure about babies wearing black, but motivated by some gorgeous knickbockers in black with white polka dots (and with the requisite ruffles on the bottom!) I've been reassessing my stance.

The first time I wore the knickerbockers I wore them with a light grey tee and a baby pink cardi to keep the look light and pretty. However, I was feeling bold and experimental one day so ordered a gorgeous black (eek!) Rock Your Baby tee to team with the knickerbockers.


The result? I'm a convert. I don't think it will become a foundation colour in my wardrobe, but I certainly plan to embrace its possibilities in the future.
Now I just know I saw a nice black t-shirt dress somewhere recently... where was that? Hmm... off to retrace my steps...


No comments:

Post a Comment