Wednesday 22 July 2009

6 days is my limit


I've recently been on a small shopping hiatus. Shocking, I know. I'm sure it comes as no surprise that it wasn't entirely intentional. However, it was an interesting experiment and I am more than a little proud to declare I made it *almost* seven days without so much as a single clothing purchase!


I blew it this morning though... I just couldn't resist this gorgeous fuschia Anna and Sally mini-dress. I doubt anyone could have though. It's just too cute and is going to make even the most dreary winter day seem a little brighter.

1 comment:

  1. And as so often happens, almost as soon as I bought this gogeous top it went on sale! So if anyone else would like some winter loveliness, head to Anna and Sally right now for some bargains!

    ReplyDelete