Friday 19 June 2009

Sleep is for the weak

It's true. I don't sleep. Well, the odd powernap here and there, but it's generally something I prefer to leave to the elderly and infirmed. I'm not entirely sure Mummy and Daddy support this philosophy, but that's not my concern.

In fact, now that I reflect on it, I think it is safe to say they are pretty keen for me to spend some more time in the Land of Nod.

That's my Cloud B Sleep Sheep in the corner of my cot - it plays all sorts of soothing sounds to try and encourage me to sleep. Frankly, I find it more amusing than anything! Mummy got it from http://www.babysgotstyle.com.au/ and I believe there's also a travel version... like I'm going to sleep when I'm on holidays!!

The little Babushka Doll is by OopsiDaisy and is filled with lavender and flaxseed to help me drift off into a peaceful slumber. Not so much. She's just another guest at my midnight tea parties!
And who can go to sleep when there's the gorgeous Coco and Eli birdies to talk to? Silly Mummy thought she was onto a good thing when she bought my sheets from http://www.thehipinfant.com.au/.












No comments:

Post a Comment