Tuesday 30 June 2009

Online goodies


Daddy read in the Australian Financial Review recently that online baby boutiques are a booming industry. He suspects my arrival may have had something to do with this, however, neither Mummy nor I can imagine why he would think this. I'm sure lots of 9 month olds know their Australia Post parcel delivery guy personally!


Given my dedication to supporting small business, I've decided it is probably best to share my favourite sites with you over time, rather than all at once - that could be a little overwhelming!


I thought I'd start with a perennial favourite http://www.babysgotstyle.com.au/ (coincidentally a lovely parcel arrived from them this morning!). I love the brands they stock (Ouch, Albetta, Purebaby, Alex and Charli, Tip Toey Joey, Alimrose, Dwell Studio...) and what's even better is that if you order before 1pm, you'll get your order the very next day! Absolutely perfect for when you need a retail therapy pick-me-up!


Oh, and everything comes packed in a lovely reusable shopping tote!

So what arrived this morning?


Well, I got a lovely Mexican Shift Dress by Peace Street (has such a lovely summery feel but I can wear it with tights and a cardi all through winter), a Sailor dress from Rock Your Baby and an Edie ruffle wing tee by Rock Your Baby as well.













No comments:

Post a Comment